Re: [802.3_10SPE] 802.3cg -> T1L Segment

Ron -we have discussed trunk and spurs used in industrial applications. See several early presentations by Stefan Graber. However, the 1000 m of link segment is point to point. It is not a multi drop link segment, with active taps. We fought that out during our objectives phase.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
310-920-3860