[802.3_10SPE] Reminder to 802.3cg of Geneva meeting times

For our Geneva meeting, we will be meeting all day, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

We will run concurrent with the 10Mbps Backplane Study Group, opening Monday with study group business and closing Wednesday with study group business.

Because we are at the ITU, they have a fairly rigid schedule.

The earliest start time is 08h00 and the hard stop time is 18h00 for M-T-W. – please expect to run all this time for our business.

As a reminder, the working group meeting is Thursday evening.  No telling when it ends.  Look for a separate announcement of that, we will likely have business at the working group meeting.

-george