Re: [802.3_10SPE] Power distribution over the mixing segment (T1S PHY)

Hello George,

Thank you very much for pointing this out Today, as we were clearly under the wrong impression (of this being integral part of the project).

Let me please:

-       get back to you soon

-       ask others also interested in this (staying in scope) are kindly requested to poke me

Yours sincerely

Gergely