From: "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: January 20, 2018 at 2:12:23 PM PST
To: "stds-802-3-WGAC@xxxxxxxx" <stds-802-3-WGAC@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Registration Desk Opening Time

Colleagues,

I've been informed that the registration desk will open at 8:30AM Monday.
This will likely affect your start time on Monday. Once you have your badge,
you can get into the building without the need to go through registration
for the rest of the week. Recall that the hours for the CICG are
08h00-18h00.

Also, I won't be able to join you in Geneva and I apologize for any
inconvenience. I hope you are have a productive week!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR