[802.3_10SPE] update for tonights working group meeting

Just as an update – I spoke with David Law – we will not be seeking approval of our objectives, PAR & CSD at tonights meeting.  He prefers to do all the documents at once in the March Plenary meeting. (we can’t do the PAR & CSD tonight because we need the feedback from the other working groups).

The only motion from 802.3cg tonight will be to approve the liaison letters.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx