Re: [802.3_10SPE] update on preparation for 802.3cg in March

Dear George,

I review the draft 1.1 and have some comments from my side. See Excel list.

For the MDI discussion I wish to show a presentation about a possible solution based on a running IEC SC48B standatization projects. I send you this presentation up to tomorrow.

Thanks for your support in advance

An very nice greetings

Matthias

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Matthias Fritsche
HARTING Electronics GmbH
Dept.: Device Connectivity
- Product Manager -
Marienwerderstraße 3
32339 Espelkamp - Germany
E-mail:
Matthias.Fritsche@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.HARTING.com
Phone: +49 5772 47-9104
Fax:      +49 5772
47-909104
Mobile:   +49 171 3389010

The future of miniaturised Ethernet

HAR0352_Motiv_3_3er_helden_laufen_tecc_news32_u4

Please visit http://www.harting.com/en/little-giants/

HARTING Electronics GmbH, Marienwerderstraße 3, D-32339 Espelkamp; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRB 8808; Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Kfm. Edgar-Peter Düning, Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Ralf Martin Klein, Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Gräff, Dipl.-Ing. (FH), Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Conrad