[802.3_10SPE] Proposed responses and EZ Bucket Comment files uploaded

All –

Valerie Maguire, Piergiorgio Beruto, Chris Diminico, Gergely Huszak, Jon Lewis and myself have prepared proposed responses to your comments on draft 1.1 for review at the next meeting. They are now posted in the comment area of the website, along with a set of comments for the EZ bucket.  See http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/comments/index.html Please review prior to the meeting.

Please especially review the comments designated for the EZ bucket ( http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/comments/802.3cg_draft1p1_Eds%20Prop%20Resolutions_EZ%20Only%20By%20Clause%20Subclause.pdf ).  We will propose to resolve these in a single motion, without discussing the individual comments further.  As before, these correct typographical errors or other obvious errors in the draft.

If you wish to pull any comments out of the EZ bucket for the task force to discuss, please send an email to the reflector (if you want to be sure it gets received, copy me as well) BY END OF DAY SATURDAY (AoE).  Include the comment number, and a short (one sentence) description of the reason you would like to discuss. (e.g., typo in the proposed resolution, or, the technical issue you see).  We will pull the comment regardless of the reason.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860