From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2018 11:33 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_10SPE] Update of website, check the meeting site

I have updated the website again, but we’re still missing a couple (related to comments).  I urge the presenters to send them to the reflector when they copy me, because I don’t know when I’ll do the next upload.

Also, please keep an eye on the on-line meeting schedule (http://schedule.802world.com/schedule/schedule/show)  for any changes of location.  We start tomorrow (Monday) at 1PM in the “LAX – Entry” meeting room.  We’ve got limited time, so please try to be on time.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx