[802.3_10SPE] 10 BPE website updated

Colleagues,

Thanks for a productive meeting this evening.  I have updated the website with the presentation, motions deck and minutes (Thanks George).

http://www.ieee802.org/3/10BPE/public/Mar2018/index.html

Please plan on attending the closing plenary on Thursday as we will ask the Working Group for approval on the changes to the PAR, CSD and Objectives we have worked on in conjunction with the P802.3cg Task Force and approved this evening.  Details on those changes are in the presentation on the website.

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair

IEEE 802.3 10 Mb/s Backplane Ethernet Study Group