Re: [802.3_10SPE] Announcement of 802.3cg D1.2 Task Force review

Thanks Steve, I meant to cut that out.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
310-920-3860

On Mar 29, 2018, at 1:59 PM, Steven B. Carlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

George,

A cut-and-paste error: “I understand from Steve Carlson that we will have limited time in Rosemont, and we have lots of work to do, so we are going to work hard to make comment resolution efficient.  You can help by following the guidelines below.”

Thankfully, Rosemont is in the past. P802.3cg will have 3 full days (as we agreed) in May, specifically to give the TF time to get ready to progress to WG ballot.

http://ieee802.org/3/interims/may18/ieee-802.3.html

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR