[802.3_10SPE] Reminder - comments due on d 1.2

Hi 802.3cg Task Force participants,

Kindly advise if you plan to submit comments any later than 8am PST Monday morning. Unless I hear differently, my plan is to start splitting the comment database up for the clause Editors to work on at that time.

Thank you - Val

Valerie Maguire, BSEE

602-228-7943 mobile

www.siemon.com