[802.3_10SPE] Proposed responses uploaded, some presentations related to comments uploaded

All –

Our editors have reviewed and proposed responses to the 290 comments that you provided. (in the “comments”) area of the website.  This time there are only 45 EZ comments, so we’re going to have a busy meeting.  Please review ahead of time.

Additionally, I have uploaded the presentations I have received which are related to comments (in the “May2018” area).  I know there are more.  Please get them to me ASAP so that everyone has a chance to consider your proposed changes well in advance.

Please also see For those who have requested time at Wednesday’s ad hoc – I have put your presentation titles in the adhoc area.  If you don’t see your name there, please re-email Peter and me.  Also, I only have one presentation so far (thank you, Dieter).  Because both Peter and I have busy weeks, PLEASE get us your presentations tomorrow.  I am not in California, so don’t wait until late in the day.  You may still request a slot for Wednesday, but don’t wait too long….

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Principal, NFPA NEC Code Making Panel 3, Ethernet Alliance

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx