[802.3_10SPE] pre meeting website update, late comments, editor's report and start time

I have updated the website (comments area and meeting area) with some late comments received, our editor’s report to guide us on comment resolution and a few updated presentations over the weekend.

Please check it before the meeting.

We will begin at 9am on Monday, so you will have a chance to pick up your badges if you don’t do it today.

Our main order of business is comment resolution, and our plan is to begin with clauses 147 and 148 this time, so we can get a preview of where we need to work on consensus.  If necessary, we can come back to those places.

See you in Pittsburgh!

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

Principal Member, NFPA – NEC Code Making Panel 3 for Ethernet Alliance

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860