[802.3_10SPE] Website update - editor's closing report, motions, resolved comments and final contributions posted

Thank you all for a productive, if not exhausting, meeting this week.  You stepped up to the task and really moved the draft to where we should be able to achieve technical completeness in July.

The resolved comments are posted in the comments area, and Valerie is currently sitting next to me already working on producing the new draft! (she’s good that way).

The final contributions are uploaded as well as the motions and straw polls.

Jon is still working on the minutes (and I have to review them) - but you should expect them in not too long.

Thank you all again,

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx