[802.3_10SPE] 802.3cg ad hoc on June 20...

It is NOT the next ad hoc meeting (June 6), but the one after that…

I would like to know if there is any objection to moving our ad hoc to Tuesday June 19 that week.  Wednesday June 20 is the announced date for the 802.3bt Power over Ethernet contingent interim.  Since  we have overlap with the power folks involved in that meeting, I would prefer if we could meet Tuesday June 19 rather than Wednesday June 20.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

Principal Member, NFPA – NEC Code Making Panel 3 for Ethernet Alliance

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860