Re: [802.3_10SPE] link for natalie's presentation on wake up (ref - peter's question on Matheus presentation in ad hoc)

George-

Just a reminder that using PoE rather than "Wakeup over data line" for waking up a system has potentially lower system quesicient current in the sleep state.
In my opinion, that makes it more suitable for use in automotive when the car is turned off.

Geoff