[802.3_10SPE] website update for our meeting and schedule

The 802.3cg website for Monday’s meeting has been updated.  I expect to update again early Sunday.

Monday has the 802.3 opening plenary at 10am (in Harbor A/B on the 2nd level) prior to our meeting, which starts after lunch – at 1PM in Seaport G (on the 2nd level)

My planned agenda has us digging in to our big issues first, so don’t miss Monday!  Hopefully we’ll make good progress on consensus and not be too pressed for time.

We also meet Tuesday, starting at 8AM in the same room.  But that is all the time we have – 1 and a half days.  Assuming we resolve the remaining issues and request Working Group ballot, as planned, at Thursday’s plenary, the editors will need Wednesday to turn the draft for the plenary.

If anything changes, I’ll let you know.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.