[802.3_10SPE] Progressing to WG ballot

Thank you 802.3cg for all your hard work this week.  I am happy to announce that the 802.3 working group voted without objection for us to progress to working group ballot.  Please watch for the announcement opening the ballot sometime soon.  If you foresee significant comments, I urge you to work to build consensus on resolution of any substantial comments both on the reflector and in the ad hoc calls.  We will undoubtedly have a large number of comments to resolve in September, and you can expect the Spokane meeting to be a busy meeting.  I hope to see you there.

A special thank you to Valerie Maguire, Piergiorgio Beruto, Chris Diminco, Curtis Donohue, Gergely Huszak and Jon Lewis, all of whom helped to create and turn the draft for presentation to the Working Group today.

Congratulations!

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx