[802.3_10SPE] working group ballot on 802.3cg

Some of you have asked about the meeting for September and suggested that the ballot commenting period is closed.  It is not yet closed.  The ballot commenting period closes on Tuesday 14th August 2018 23:59 AOE.  Anywhere on earth is UTC-12, and may be found at https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aoe.  AoE is about 5 hours behind US pacific time, so, by the time of our Wednesday ad hoc, the ballot will have been closed for about 2 hours. (don’t wait until after the ad hoc!)

Additionally, we have yet to reach the ‘return requirement’, so, if you are a working group voter and have not yet submitted your vote (and comments, if you have them), please consider doing so before the last second.

We already have a fair number of comments to consider, so I expect a full meeting with lots of consensus building to be done.  If you have submitted comments that you think will require some consensus, please consider presenting at the ad hoc (and let Peter & me know ASAP).

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.