From: Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 7:49 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet initial IEEE 802.3 Working Group ballot results

Dear Colleagues,

The initial IEEE 802.3 Working Group ballot of the amendment IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet closed successfully on 15th August 2018. The ballot exceeded the required 75% for consensus to approve the draft. The September 2018 IEEE P802.3cg Task Force interim meeting <http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html> will consider the 726 comments submitted and determine changes to the draft as appropriate. The availability of the comment database will be announced on the IEEE P802.3cg Task Force reflector.

The ballot statistics are:

 249 Voters
 100 Approve
  24 Disapprove
  15 Abstain
 139 Ballots returned

 55% Response Rate (> 50% required)
 10% Abstain Rate (< 30% required)
 80% Approval Rate (>= 75% required)

Thank you to all that participated in this ballot.

David Law
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

George Zimmerman
Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force