[802.3_10SPE] Editor's proposed responses are posted!

Thank you to our Editorial team, led by Valerie Maguire, and consisting of Piergiorgio Beruto, Chris Diminico, Curtis Donahue, Gergely Huszak, Jon Lewis and myself for working through, categorizing and proposing responses to the more than 700 comments that await us in Spokane.

The comments are now posted, at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/comments/ in various sorts, along with a spreadsheet with all the comments and proposed responses.

Please pay special attention to the EZ comments (there are 407 of them) and the Editorial comments (47) which we plan to approve in bulk motions.  If you wish to exclude any of those from the bulk motion and discuss separately, please email the numbers of the comments to the reflector and we will exclude them.

We do intend to cover most other items by technical area, focusing on resolving comments by issues.  If you see comments that are linked (‘resolve with #xxx’ or ‘consider with #xxx, or other such description in the resolution, and you DO NOT think those comments are related, please let Valerie and myself know.  don’t worry about things you think SHOULD be linked – we’re working on checking that.

Finally, I urge you to work to build consensus over the reflector.  Even without the EZ and editorial comments, we still have about 300 comments to process in 3 days.  That’s a lot…

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.