[802.3_10SPE] comment batches proposed to be approved by motion - Editorial and EZ posted

All –

In addition to the EZ bucket, I mentioned the editorial bucket.  These may get a brief review as a bunch, but I also expect we will approve them in bulk.  Valerie Maguire has provided us with a separate report which only has the editorial comments in it.  You will probably want to be familiar with these.

(Note that you can filter on any of the topics using the spreadsheet).

In addition, you probably saw that I received a direct email asking to pull an EZ comment, and copied it to the reflector.

PLEASE send the comment numbers of comments to pull out of the EZ bucket (or editorial) to the reflector.  That way everyone knows.  I consider the request to consider a comment separately an individual right and not debatable.  You don’t need to say why.  If you wish to explain, that helps myself and the editorial staff to understand how to re-allocate the topic, you can tell us that privately.

Also, please do not ask us to change the proposed resolutions at this time.  If you wish to build consensus for a different rewording (even if it is minor), please send that proposed rewording (along with the comment number and the presently proposed resolution) to the reflector for consensus building.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860