[802.3_10SPE] PRESENTATIONS to post for next week

Many of you gave ad hoc presentations or referenced presentations in comments.  Please submit your presentations ASAP, but in no case after 8am pacific time tomorrow.  I need at least a draft to post.

I already have the following presentations:

Auto-Negotiation Start Delimiter (01a)

Steffen Graber

Pepperl+Fuchs

10BASE-T1L PSD Mask Changes (02a)

Steffen Graber

Pepperl+Fuchs

10BASE-T1L Jabber State Diagram (03a)

Steffen Graber

Pepperl+Fuchs

10BASE-T1L Receive State Diagram (04a)

Steffen Graber

Pepperl+Fuchs

10BASE-T1L PHY Control State Diagram

Steffen Graber

Pepperl+Fuchs

10BASE-T1L EEE (06a)

Steffen Graber

Pepperl+Fuchs

10BASE-T1L Transmit Amplitude (07a)

Steffen Graber

Pepperl+Fuchs

Clause 22 proposed resolutions

Piergiorgio Beruto

CanovaTech

Clause 45 proposed resolutions

Piergiorgio Beruto

CanovaTech

Clause 147 proposed resolutions

Piergiorgio Beruto

CanovaTech

Clause 148 proposed resolutions

Piergiorgio Beruto

CanovaTech

Proposed resolution for Comments 477,478,583 relating to Fast Startup of a T1L PHY

OISÍN Ó CUANACHÁIN

ADI

Then there are some given in the ad hoc – please let me know if we are revisiting any of these as well:

Priority Support for PLCA (com: 573)

Don Pannell

NXP

Unbalanced PLCA Issue (com: 613)

Michael Rentschler

Venkat Iyer

Dixon Chen

Microchip

Carrier Sense Usage (com: 649)

Piergiorgio Beruto, Antonio Orzelli

CanovaTech

T1S Autoneg and Link Status indication (com: 204)

Piergiorgio Beruto, Antonio Orzelli

CanovaTech

Auto-Negotiation Start Delimiter

Steffen Graber

Pepperl+Fuchs

Interworking between PLCA enabled nodes with non-PLCA enabled nodes

Piergiorgio Beruto, Antonio Orzelli

CanovaTech

10BASE-T1S Jabber Problem

Piergiorgio Beruto, Antonio Orzelli

CanovaTech

PLCA Status Reporting

Piergiorgio Beruto, Antonio Orzelli

CanovaTech

10BASE-T1L Low Power Idle (802.3cg D2.0)

Niall Fitzgerald

Acuitas Silicon

10BASE-T1L PHY Control Synchronization

Niall Fitzgerald