[802.3_10SPE] website update, start tomorrow, comments needing work

All – Thank you for working hard today.  We made great progress and have 252 comments to go.  Still a lot, but doable.

We will start promptly at 8am tomorrow in the same room.

I have updated the presentations on the website and fixed the link to chad’s markup of comments (please take a look at that if you are interested, since this resolves a LOT of editorial comments on commas in our draft).

We need to build consensus and revisit (at least) the following comments:

584 – (Steffen & George) – PHY control state diagram

192 – (Michal) TX power level and mask

469 – (peter jones) Jabber and clause 146

671, 723 – TX amplitude

349 – (peter & chad jones) Safety standard references

We also need to build consensus on what to do architecturally with Repeaters.  We are close to consensus, but not quite there.  Please discuss overnight and consider what we are all trying to achieve, and how we might, as a group, best achieve a broadly acceptable 10BASE-T1S & 10BASE-T1L ecosystem for the Ethernet community.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx