Re: [802.3_10SPE] AW: [802.3_10SPE] AW: [802.3_10SPE] Support for Don Pannell's proposal

The concern for TSN is related to shared media. Point-to-point Full Duplex Ethernet media should not be a problem, regardless of the speed. Just make sure you have the time-stamping hardware required by 802.1AS (gPTP).

- Craig