[802.3_10SPE] Inappropriate use of the reflector

I want to publicly apologize for what has been pointed out as an inappropriate use of the IEEE 802.3 10SPE reflector.  On Friday, after our meeting, I sent an email to the reflector informing of the activity of an outside group.  Use of the reflector is limited to '... official business relating to IEEE 802.3 and its sub-groups.', and as such I should not have sent the email regarding Ethernet Alliance activities.  Please accept my apology, and help us all to contain use of the reflector for appropriate content.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860