[802.3_10SPE] Resolved comment spreadsheet

I had a request for the resolved comments in the spreadsheet format.  I have provided that on the comments page.  Please note that this is for information only.  If there are any discrepancies from the PDF reports, the PDF report governs. (I don’t know of any discrepancies, but just in case…)

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860