Re: [802.3_10SPE] 802.3cg 10SPE TF – reminder for September 26, 2018 7:00 AM-9:00 AM PT

Yong – Thank you for pointing this out.  It appears I neglected to generate the final report, after archiving the database to do it from. (Val reminded me)

I have now generated the report and it is posted.  You will (now) find it in the September 2018 area, at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/public/Sept2018/802.3cg_draft2p0_Remaining_by_CommentID.pdf

The report results from the remaining comments after: (a) the 89 comments left at lunchtime Friday, being posted to the reflector http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/email/msg00711.html , resolving all the comments which were tagged by the editor as needing task force discussion, and those which members of the task force asked to be specifically discussed, after having been informed that resolving the remaining comments in a group motion was likely.  All comments requested for discussion by participants were discussed prior to the motion.

-george

From: Yong Kim <yongkim.mail@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 11:48 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_10SPE] 802.3cg 10SPE TF – reminder for September 26, 2018 7:00 AM-9:00 AM PT

Hi Val,

In looking at the motions slide from the September Interim, I see that

"responses to the remaining comments" were approved in a single motion, motion #12 in the motions PDF.  But I cannot find ANY references to the file "802.3cg_draft2p0_Remaining_by_CommentID.pdf, except in the motion deck itself.

Would you let me know where I could find this PDF?  Sending this msg to the reflector, in case others may benefit from the referenced link/file.   Thank you!

best regards,

Yong Kim, affiliation: NIO