[802.3_10SPE] Posting of draft 2.1, compare draft and non-satisfied comments

All –

Thanks to the hard work of Valerie Maguire, Piergiorgio Beruto, Chris Diminico, Curtis Donahue, Gergely Huszak, and Jon Lewis, as well as several who have assisted in the comment implementation process I have been able to post draft 2.1 and the compare draft in the private area, awaiting opening of the working group recirculation.  I have also posted the as-yet-not-satisfied comment reports from draft 2.0 in the comments area in the usual formats.

Look for the ballot opening soon!

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860