[802.3_10SPE] Website upload for tomorrow's ad hoc

All – we are fast approaching our November meeting, and are currently in the comment period for draft 2.1.  Tomorrow’s ad hoc allows you a preview of a few of the issues to be discussed in comments in November.  The website has been updated with the presentations received to date. See you tomorrow at 7am pacific time.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx