Re: [802.3_10SPE] Discussion on power contributions from 24 Oct ad hoc

Hi George,

Regarding stewart_1018_01.pdf; thank you for pointing this out. We will incorporate this in the next presentation.

Regarding bhagwat_1018_01.pdf; No text changes are requested here.

With Regards,

Gitesh Bhagwat
Sr. Factory Applications Engineer

PoDL Products

Cell      (540) 394-5158
Office   (805) 560-7669
Websites
analog.com, linear.com

Linear Technology is now part of Analog Devices.  Learn more.

Inline image 2