[802.3_10SPE] Received comments posted

All – The 802.3cg ballot has closed and we are cross-checking the ballot results. We have posted the 477 comments received on time, along with 15 late comments received to date.

Our editorial team is beginning the process of preparing proposed responses.

There are a number of overlapping comments.  If you are considering late comments, please consider whether your issue can be resolved with the existing comments.

Thank you all for your reviews of the draft.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx