[802.3_10SPE] withdrawn comments

I’ve heard from a few of you regarding possibly withdrawing comments. My general response has been to let us know at the meeting.

Considering that many of us may be jet-lagged and not at our best, or not at the .3cg meeting at the right time, perhaps some process will help us not to forget and to save a little time.

If, after reviewing the comments and proposed responses, you wish to withdraw one or more of your comments, please email the reflector, with the subject: WITHDRAWN COMMENT

Give the comment numbers in the body of the email.

No reason is required – they’re your comments.

I will compile a list of all those received so that we can deal with them prior to the start of the meeting.

Thank you.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860