[802.3_10SPE] Update - meeting time, website update - adhoc minutes, new presentation

All – I’ve just updated the 802.3cg website, including minutes from the last adhoc and the presentation from Yong for our meetings this week.

We start tomorrow after lunch at 1PM on the 7th floor in the “Great Hall” meeting room #2.

Please remember that if you want attendance credit, you need to go to the 802.3 plenary from 10am-noon, and sign in to IMAT during that time.  Just coming to our meeting after lunch won’t get you credit for the day.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx