[802.3_10SPE] clarification on late comments

It has been brought to my attention that some may be confused by my wording on the website that the late comments will be approved in bulk by motion.

Only the inclusion of late comments into the database is expected to be approved by motion – the resolution of the comments themselves will be addressed separately, with the other comments.  I have added a note to the comments page of the website to make this clear.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860