[802.3_10SPE] Resolved comment reports posted, thank yous, tutorial information, and reminder about interim

The reports from our activities are posted in the ‘comments’ area of the website, and our editors are busily working on turning the draft quickly for a recirculation.  A big thank you to the many Task Force members who participated in comment resolution this week.  The process of considering consensus resolutions to comments can be long, difficult and tiring – but doesn’t work without your participation.

Additionally, this week we delivered an evening tutorial session on 802.3cg, including some discussion of the issues raised by 2 commenters regarding PLCA.

The material is posted in the Jan2019 section of the 802.3cg website, at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/public/Jan2019/Tutorial_cg_0119_final.pdf .  Several of you have asked where to find it.  (it’s not in the “tutorial” area, because technically those are 802 tutorials and we don’t have them at 802.3 interims – this was a special “evening 802.3cg session”.)

This presentation is referenced in comment responses.

A final reminder that our off-cycle interim is coming up (Feb 19-20), at Analog devices’ facility in Milpitas, CA (see http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html).  We will be meeting a full day (starting at 8am) Tuesday, and a half day (ending at noon) on Wednesday.  Please email me (george zimmerman) if you are attending, so that our host can pre-prepare the registration desk.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860