[802.3_10SPE] REMINDER - Early reg for March deadline is TODAY - March 2019 IEEE 802 plenary deadlines

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven B. Carlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 12:04 PM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] March 2019 IEEE 802 plenary deadlines

Colleagues,

The Early registration deadline for the March 2019 plenary is this Friday, February 1, 2019 at 6:00 PM Pacific Time. The hotel room block close date is
5:00 PM Pacific Time on Friday, February 15, 2019.  If the block is sold out prior to this the date, the group rate may not be available. Our meetings will be in the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.

https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/default.aspx?EventID=2549534

The 802.3 schedule has been submitted to 802. As soon as I get confirmation, I will post it for travel planning purposes. Remember, this is a plenary and you must sign-in 3 out of the 4 days to receive attendance credit.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html