[802.3_10SPE] Draft 2.3 comment withdraws and linking

Hello editors,

I’d like to withdraw my following comments. They are duplicates, and I understand this help’s ya’ll out and may speed things up in Milpitas.

Comment #61 – duplicated by Pete Anslow’s #16

Comment #69 – duplicated by David Brandt’s #94, Stefan Graber’s #48

Comment #71 – duplicated by Stefan Graber’s #53

Additionally, I think we should link my comments #66 and #67 to be considered together. They essentially resolve the same issue. Editors may actually have a better solution to resolve by adding each constant/variable into the table with a reference back to their original definition much like was done in Section 148.4.6.2 on P235.

Regards,

Tim Baggett (Microchip)