Re: [802.3_10SPE] reminder - Milpitas Interim

All,

We (Analog Devices) are looking forward to hosting. Also thanks to Jon Lewis (Dell) for providing lunch on Tuesday.

Please reference this satelite image for directions on the 5-building campus. You will want to enter the lot from Sycamore as difficult to get from the southern buildings to the northern buildings.

The meeting room is shown in Purple and can be entered via the large patio.

The most convenient (and usually available) parking is shown in pink.

Happy Travels,

Heath Stewart
Design Director

PoE/PoDL Products

Cell      (805) 895-0499
Office   (805) 560-7658
Websites
analog.com, linear.com

Linear Technology is now part of Analog Devices.  Learn more.

Inline image 2