[802.3_10SPE] Meeting days for May interim

For those planning their travel for the May interim, 802.3cg is planned to meet Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the May interim meeting week (that means May 22-24).  We will begin at 8am May 22, and run until we finish, or 5 pm Friday.

The agenda will be responding to comments on whatever is the most recent ballot.  Our plan would have that be the initial Standards Association (Sponsor) ballot, where the whole draft would be in scope.

At this time I cannot predict the stop time any better on Friday because it obviously depends on the comments we have to process.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx