[802.3_10SPE] Comment reports, submissions, and SA ballot statistics posted

All - The comment reports from the initial Standards Association ballot on IEEE P802.3cg draft 3.0, as well as supporting files, are uploaded to the "comments" section of our website:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/comments

IEEE myballot reports the following ballot statistics:

# of Balloters

Ballot Close Date

Response Rate %

Approval Rate %

Abstain Rate %

# Comments

IEEE_P8023cg_D3p0.pdf

138

02-May-2019 23:59 ET

 82.0%

 87.0%

 3.0%

422

Our editorial team is currently working on proposed responses, and the main business of our meeting May 22-24 will be to respond to these comments.

Commenters who may wish to update the materials they submitted, please email me and I will post any updates to the website.

If you wish to present at the adhoc to build consensus related to your comment response, please contact Peter Jones, our ad hoc chair, ASAP, since the adhoc on Wednesday is your last chance prior to the meeting.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>