[802.3_10SPE] one more thing... updated website and May 8 adhoc minutes

I have updated the website with presentations in the May 2019 area, and have also posted the minutes of the May 8 ad hoc to the ad hoc area.  Please review both the presentations and the ad hoc minutes.  Your review will help, as we expect to be asking for confirmation of the ad hoc minutes, and I have asked presenters to be brief, so your prior review will aide our progress.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx