[802.3_10SPE] 802.3cg plan for Wednesday

As announced, we expect to start tomorrow morning at 8:30AM sharp.  I have asked that the schedule be updated.  Please be ready to start.

We originally were going to begin our comment resolution with powering; however, the Ethernet Alliance has a PoE subcommittee meeting from 9-11, so I expect powering to be the first thing up after lunch.

As a last reminder, if you have any additional “EZ” or “Editorial” comments to pull from the bucket, please let us know ASAP.

Finally – please use your offline time prior to our meeting, and between meeting sessions, to work (and write up) any alternative text necessary to respond to comments.  We have limited time and will need to work efficiently.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx