[802.3_10SPE] Unconfirmed minutes, motions, final editors report, and preliminary comment reports posted

Thank you all for a productive and hardworking meeting responding to the comments on our initial sponsor ballot.

I have updated the May2019 meeting area of the website with the documents from the meeting, including unconfirmed minutes.

I have also posted “preliminary” comment response reports to the comment area of the website.

As authorized by motion, the editors have license to editorially adjust the responses to conform to revcom guidelines. (but not to adjust the changes to the draft, unless license is given in the response).

It is for this reason that the reports are marked preliminary.  They should be final by early next week, after one last review.

Again, to those who participated – thank you for the hard work in responding to comments and adjusting detailed responses during the week.

And, thank you to those who reviewed the draft and produced comments.  I am confident that your focus on the technical comment in the draft produces better standards.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860