[802.3_10SPE] 802.3cg d3p1 Comparison draft - UPDATE

It has come to our attention that three pages were missing from the comparison document provided to you in the recirculation ballot that lists the substantive changes that were made to draft IEEE P802.3cg/D3.0 to create draft IEEE P802.3cg/D3.1. We have therefore uploaded a new comparison document to the myProject system and the private area, the pages in question are labelled pages 30, 31, and 37 in that document. Please note that there have been no changes to the clean draft included in the recirculation package for your reference.  For those who wish just to check the missing pages, the private area has a file with just the 3 pages inadvertently left  out of the initial draft.

As these pages are being provided to you 10 days prior to the close of the ballot we will conduct at least one more recirculation ballot on this project, and the changes on these pages will be marked in changes in the next recirculation ballot ensuring that they remain in scope for comment.

Best regards,

  David Law

  IEEE 802.3 Working Group Chair

And

George Zimmerman

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force