From: Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 7:58 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet 1st Sponsor recirculation ballot results

Dear Colleagues,

The 1st Sponsor recirculation ballot on the Amendment IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet closed successfully on 21st June 2019. The ballot exceeded the required 75% for consensus to approve the draft. The July 2019 IEEE P802.3cg Task Force plenary week meeting <http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html> will consider the 227 comments submitted and determine changes to the draft as appropriate. The comment database is available at <http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/comments/>.

The ballot statistics are:

 138 Voters
 105 Approve
  11 Disapprove with comment
   1 Disapprove without comment
   6 Abstain
 123 Ballots returned

  89% Response Rate (>= 75% required)
   4% Abstain Rate (< 30% required)
  90% Approval Rate (>= 75% required)

Thank you to all that participated in this ballot.

David Law
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

Geroge Zimmerman
Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force