[802.3_10SPE] Proposed responses for draft 3.1 posted, EZ bucket and Editorials

All –

Thanks to the hard work of our editors, (Valerie Maguire, Gergely Huszak, Piergiorgio Beruto, and myself), proposed responses for the comments on draft 3.1 are now posted.

They can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/comments , in the usual sorts (by ID, Page/Line, Clause/Subclause, and by Topic) as reports, and in the excel spreadsheet format.

Also, please find an updated ‘unclosed/unsatisfied’ comment report from draft 3.1 at the same site. Thank you to those commenters who have reviewed our responses.

Additionally, as is our process, I have posted the “EZ” bucket and the “Editorial” bucket reports, which we expect to approve by motion.  Please review them and email the comment numbers of any comments you wish to pull from the buckets for separate consideration to myself and Valerie Maguire.  Due to travel, we would appreciate your review and notice of pulled comments prior to July 10. (that gives you almost 2 weeks to review the EZ and Editorial buckets).

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860