[802.3_10SPE] Meeting announcement - September IEEE 802.3 Interim

Colleagues - please see the announcement of the September interim, below, from David Law - at this time I do not know precisely which days 802.3cg will be meeting, but I believe it will be in the first half of the week, as we need to conclude our business before Thursday's working group meeting.

-george

Dear Colleagues,

This is the announcement that the IEEE 802.3 Working Group will hold an interim meeting from 18h30 to 20h30 on Thursday 12th September 2019, at the Westin Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN, USA, co-located with the IEEE 802.3 September 2019 interim meeting series. Registration information can be found at <http://www.cvent.com/d/pgqzld>. Please note that the deadline for advanced Web registration is 23:59 PDT on Tuesday 20th August 2019.

I look forward to seeing you in Indianapolis.

Best regards,

  David Law

  Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group