From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 11:20 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_10SPE] website update for this week's interim

Message received from external source. Exercise caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or exchanging information.

I have posted the files received for this week’s interim.  Please review prior to our meeting.  Additionally, please review the EZ bucket comments posted in the comment area.  as of this time, I have received NO requests to remove comments from the EZ bucket.

Thank you all for the good discussion on the reflector, and please keep it going.  You will notice that I have posted the revised figure 148-4 (State diagram) that Piergiorgio put on the reflector in the presentations area, because I believe we will be discussing it.

If there are other updates, please send to me, BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY COPY THE REFLECTOR.  This way members can get it as soon as possible.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860