From: George Zimmerman
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 2:28 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PRESENTATIONS for 802.3cg

If you plan a presentation for me, and did not receive a confirmation of your presentation request TODAY, please send me your presentation request, along with the title ASAP.  Drafts to post are due to me tomorrow (Friday) by 5PM pacific time.  Because we start first thing Monday morning, I will make no exceptions.  The group, of course, can decide to hear what it wants….

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx